The Kitten Package is a comprehensive plan to get your new family member off on the right paw by providing the essentials of preventative medicine. This package includes the full vaccine series, fecal testing, deworming, the first round of flea control, and office visits at any of the scheduled vaccine times.
The Kitten Package includes:
- Three Office Visits: $225.00
- Three FVRCP Vaccines: Given every 3 weeks until 15-18 weeks of age (stands for Feline Viral Rhinotracheitis, Calicivirus Infection, and Panleukopenia): $69.30
- Two FELV Vaccines: Given as a 2-vaccination series between 12-18 weeks of age: (stands for Feline Leukemia Virus) $60.48
- RABIES Vaccine: Given at 16+ weeks of age: $28.00
- One Fecal Test: Collected at time of first visit: $68.00
- One Deworming: At time of the first visit: $38.50
Total Value: $489.28
Your Cost: $350
Your Savings: $139.28 (Over 25% Savings)
The FVRCP vaccine is given 1 year later and then at 3-year intervals. The RABIES vaccine is given annually.
Vaccines given before 8 weeks of age are not considered part of the vaccine series. This is due to the presence of mother’s antibodies obstructing the kitten’s immune response.
The Kitten Package does NOT cover visits due to illness or injury.