The Puppy Package is a comprehensive plan to get your new family member off on the right paw by providing the essentials of preventative medicine. This package includes the full vaccine series, fecal testing, deworming, the first round of flea control and Heartworm preventative, and office visits at any of the scheduled vaccine times.
The Puppy Package includes:
- Three Office Visits: $225
- Three DHPP Vaccines: Given every 3 weeks until 15-18 weeks of age (stands for Distemper, Hepatitis, Adenovirus-2, Parainfluenza, Parvovirus): $70.50
- Two LEPTOSPIROSIS Vaccines: Given as a 2-vaccination series between 12-18 weeks of age: $55.00
- RABIES Vaccine: Given at 16+ weeks of age: $22.00
- BORDATELLA Vaccine: Given at 12-16 weeks of age: $27.50
- One Fecal Test: Collected at time of first visit: $68
- One Deworming: At time of the first visit: $38.50
- First dose of Flea Control: $30
- First Dose of Heartworm Preventative: $13
Total Value: $549.50
Your Cost: $400
Your Savings: $149.50 (Over 25% Savings)
The DHPP and RABIES vaccines are given 1 year later and then at 3-year intervals.
Vaccines given before 8 weeks of age are not considered part of the vaccine series. This is due to the presence of mother’s antibodies obstructing the puppy’s immune response.
We highly recommend monthly heartworm prevention for all dogs starting at 8 weeks of age. Heartworm is a blood-borne disease transmitted through the bite of an infected mosquito. This medication will also eliminate intestinal parasites, such as roundworm, whipworm, and hookworm which can be transmissible to humans, especially children.
The Puppy Package does NOT cover visits due to illness, injury, or the Heartworm test.